Jammu : Arrival at Jammu and transfer to hotel. Rest at hotel.
Srinagar : After breakfast proceed for Srinagar. On the way visit Patnitop (only two hrs. Sightseeing). Reach to Srinagar via Jawahar Tunnel.
Srinagar : After breakfast visit local sightseeing like Mughal Garden, Nishant Garden, Shalimar Garden & chasme-sahi Garden. Evening visit Shikara ride in the Dal lake & view of some very interesting places around the lake.
Srinagar : After breakfast proceed for Gulmarg Snow Point which is the most beautiful summer resort in the valley. Visit Golf Course (in summer). Take Gondola Ride (cable Car) from Gulmarg to Khilanmarg. In the evening back to Srinagar.
Pahelgam : After breakfast proceed for Pahalgam (90 kms.) Full day excursion to Pahalgam 2440 mts. On the way visit Saffron Fields, avantipur ruins and Anantnag sulpher spring. Pahalgam is the most famous palce for indian film industry.
Katra: After breakfast proceed for Katra (270 kms.- 8 to 10 hrs.).
Katra : At early morning go to Yatra Parchi Counter and take parchi for Yatra then by auto go to Banganga then go to Mata Vaishnodevi Darsan by foot or pithu. Normally it takes 13hrs. (Up and down).
Early morning proceed for Jammu & transfer to Rly. Station to catch your train.
* 07 Nights hotel accommodation at suggested or similar category hotels
* Meals – Breakfast, Dinner as mentioned in the itinerary (set menu)
* Transfers & Sightseeing by comfortable A/C vehicle as per the holiday itinerary. Ac Indigo or similar for 1,2,3 passengers. Ac Innova or similar for 4,5 passengers .Tempo traveller or similar for 6 and more passengers (Please note that AC will be switched off while travelling in hilly terrain, Vehicle not at disposal)
* Rohtang Snow Point visit is conducted by Non AC vehicle on sharing basis. Rohtang pass additional charges to be paid directly to the transporter as per rule of Manali taxi union.
* Anything specifically not mention in the tour price inclusions column
* Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
* Airfare /Railway Fare.
* GST 5% (Govermant Tax) on total package price
* All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants.
* Any up gradation in airline class or hotel room category,Compulsory Gala Dinner Charges per person for Christmas and New Year will be Rs. 3000 per person for Standard Hotel, Rs. 7000 for Deluxe Hotel, Rs. 7000 -20000 for Premium Hotel (Gala Dinner rates are Approx.)
* Any services or activity charges other than those included in Itinerary,National holidays, Diwali compulsory high Season surcharges are applicable seperately
* Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
* Porter age (Coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), items of personal nature and food and drink which is not part of set group menu,
* All rates are valid for Indian Nationals only
* Rohtang pass additional charges to be paid directly to the transporter if increased by the government
* The above price not valid during national holidays, festive season and long weekends Vehicle will be not at disposal. If guest wish to go for additional sightseeing extra charges will be applicable Please not that AC will be switched off while travelling in hilly terrain
* Personal identification is mandatory to carry on tour for Air Travel, Hotels for security reason like: election card, Driving Licence, Passport
* Driver is NOT A GUIDE, he will take you to the sightseeing’s mentioned in the itinerary. You will have to explore the place of visit on your own. Itinerary is subject to change.
* If the above hotels are not available similar category hotels are used as hotel rooms are subject to availability The above given prices are subject to change without prior notice
* The quotation is based on Standard room of individual hotel, however if unavailable then the upgrading cost to be borne by the guest