Poland is located in Central Europe and is the ninth largest country in Europe by size and also the sixth most populous country of the European Union (EU). Poland is one of the few European countries to show a strong economic growth in recent years since joining the EU in 2004. Poland was the only EU country to show positive economic growth in 2009 when the entire EU was suffering from an economic crisis. Study In Poland Will be Great opportunity for Indian Students.
Poland has a very rich cultural heritage and its history dates back over a thousand years. The first Polish University was founded in the 14th century and since then, Study In Poland has been a leading destination for higher education. It has become an increasingly popular destination for higher studies and had more than 46,000 international students opting to study there in 2014/15.
Relatively low living costs and general affordability compared to most European countries makes Poland a destination of choice for students who want good quality higher education at a reasonable cost. University fees in Poland are typically in the range of 3000 EURO per year. Study In Poland is right choice for who want to pursue their career with low fees.
* Fees start from 2800 EURO per Annum.
* NO IELTS examination required.
* Over 95% Visa success ratio.
* Wide range of courses are available in the fields of management, IT, Engineering, Pharmacy, Nursing, Graphics, Multimedia etc. at all levels of higher education - Bachelors Degree (3 years), Masters Degree (2 years) & PHD (3 years).
* Easy accessibility of the 26 Schengen countries.
* Part time work permit during term & full time work permit during term breaks.
* Easy post study progression route.
* A chance to get a permanent residence visa.
* Less than 15 days of Visa Turnaround time.